This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) various full-time and part-time HND & ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now commence registration online.
YABATECH Screening & Registration Guidelines 2020/2021
All newly admitted Part-Time candidates are hereby informed that the registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. In view of the Corona Virus (COVID=19) pandemic, the registration process has been modified to allow all newly admitted Part-Time candidates to conclude the online registration process to enable them to pay school fees and access the Students Portal in order to see the course materials from the lecturers and commence learning.
YABATECH E-Screening Documents Required for Upload 2020/2021
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
1. Data Form Print Out.
4. Post UTME Screening printout.
6. Acceptance Fee Printout.
7. Payment History Printout.
8. Testimonial from Secondary School.
9. ND (National Diploma) Result.
10. Evidence of Payment of Transcript.
11. IT Letter.
12. Acceptance History Print Out (Remita Receipt).
13. Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp / seal from any two of:
a. Imam / Pastor
b. Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
14. Principal of your former Secondary School.
15. Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
16. JAMB National Diploma (ND) Admission Letter. Candidates who graduated on Part-Time programmes are to process Late Registration formally known as Regularization of Admission on JAMB Website and upload the receipt of the payment online as evidence for screening.
YABATECH Registration Procedure
Step 1: Admitted candidates are to pay acceptance fee.Click here for details
Step 2: Upload the required documents for screening on the applicant portal on (http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/).
Step 3: After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit for pending screening”.
Step 4: Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly
Step 5: Generate matriculation number on the applicant portal.
Step 6: Re login to the “student portal” to register your courses
Step 7: Access course materials for the registered courses.
REASONS WHY AN ADMITTED CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE CLEARED
1. Inconsistent date of birth i.e. day, month and year.
2. Incomplete/Inadequate course requirements
3. Variance between submitted entry requirements and verified results
4. Variance in arrangement/spelling of names.
6. JAMB subject combination
7. Incomplete documents
8. Incomplete period for Industrial Attachment (HND Only)
9. Unaccredited institutions (HND Only)
10. Others (Specify)
All candidates are to complete the above process on or before Friday 16th April 2021. The physical screening will be conducted at a later date. Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded is discovered not genuine or valid.