- Providing an environment that inspires innovative problem-solving among students with the support of experienced academics and industry practitioners.
- Enabling managers to develop the capacity to think with the clarity and develop feasible solutions that promote the wellbeing of their organization, community and society.
- Exposing student to the knowledge, skills and attributes required for effective management and leadership beyond the workshop.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved University.
- HND with a minimum of credit with PGD from an approved Institution.
- Professional qualifications, such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIN, ACIPM, AMNIM and ACIB with PGD.
- In addition to any of the (item i-iii) above, candidates must have 5 credit passes ‘O’level (including English and Mathematics) and at least, 7 years post qualification work experience. Experience in senior managerial/ Administrative Position will be an added advantage.
- Acceptable performance at the selection interview conducted by ULBS.
PROGRAMME DURATION 24 months consisting of 6 semesters of 16 weeks each (Friday: 5:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.; Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.; Remote/Online learning inclusive).
STUDY MODE Lectures, case studies and presentations, intensive lecture week of five days holds from Monday to Friday, once in each of the semesters, preparatory to assessment. Our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
DEGREE AWARDED: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
COMMENCEMENT AND GRADUATION DATES: 5th September 2020 and 4th September 2022
APPLICATION PERIOD: Monday, 2nd March, 2020 – Friday, 10th July, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31st August, 2020
THE CURRICULUM: The curriculum offers participants with diverse background, core courses that provide a broad and solid foundation in general management as well as the opportunity to select from electives that deepen knowledge in specialized business areas of their choice.
HOW TO APPLY for Unilag Business School Admission Form 2020/2021
- To make an application, kindly visit: https://ulbs.unilag.edu.ng
- Click Programmes, select EMBA
- and then Click on apply now
For further information, kindly contact: Adefarakan, Samson (Mr.) Administrative Secretary, University of Lagos Business School (ULBS)
Email: email@example.com Tel: 08037225223, 07051174444, 07055960077- (weekdays / 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.) WhatsApp & SMS:+2348023034954 OR visit the ULBS office 3rd floor, UNILAG Alumni Jubilee House (GTBank), University of Lagos. Akoka.