SLU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
LATEST UPDATE:- This is to inform all 2020 prospective students of Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa (SLUK) 2021 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who choose the University as their first choice, has been scheduled to hold as follows:
February 9th, 2021 – Faculty of Education
February 10th, 2021 – Faculty of Humanities
February 11th, 2021 – Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME will commence on Friday, 01 January 2021 and will end on Monday, 07th February 2021. While DE candidates screening registration will commence on Monday, 01 February 2021 and end at midnight on March 14th 2021.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SLU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sulc Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed in the link >>> Sule Lamido University (SLU) Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will be communicated later.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.