LATEST UPDATE:- Sequel to the directive of the Federal Government that schools should reopen from Monday, 18th January,2021 and adequate consultation with the Redeemer University (RUN) Family Forum: Management at its 515th Meeting held today Monday, 18th January. 2021.
1. All 200 to 400Level students should resume on Sunday, 31st January, 2021
2, 100Level students should resume on Sunday, 7th February, 2021.
3. Online engagement should continue for all registered students
4. The Information Technology office will generate the RUN email address for 100level students that have paid, at least, the caution and medical fees.
5. The 100L student will then use the RUN email address and their UTME
Registration number an login details to join the University online engagement.
6. For enquiries concerning online engagement, #tudent should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Towards resumption, students should come with their respective nose masks
and hand sanitizer.
Mr 0. E. Akindele
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Redeemer’s University Resumption Date Authorities of the Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State has announced the resumption for continuation of 2019/2020 Academic Activities.
All Categories of students of the Redeemer’s University are expected to be back on campus and resume activities activities as follows:-
- Expected arrival of students in their final year – Monday 2nd November 2020
- Expected arrival of all students in 300 level – Thursday 5th November 2020
- Expected arrival of all students in 200 level – Thursday 9th November 2020
- Expected arrival of 100 level students – To be announced
Note: Students will only be allowed on campus with proof of payment of at least 40% of the fees for the new academic session.
Students should note that in view of the prevailing circumstances induced by the COVID-19 pandemic, physical distancing would be observed in every aspect of our engagement on campus. They would therefore be expected to fully cooperate with the university for their safety and that of all our members of the university community.
The university management wishes all students safe arrival form their various destinations
Further information / instructions will be duly communicated.