Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
Authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, Ondo State has announced the sales of admission forms into the various Full Time National Diploma programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY FOR Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
- All candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Poly Ile-Oluji
Application Form is N2000
Closing Date: Not Yet Specified.