The Ogun State Teaching Service Commission welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Teachers(SUBEB & TESCOM) in Public Secondary Schools in the Four (4) Divisions of Ogun State. The services of teachers will be needed in the following academic disciplines, among others:
READ ALSO: BUHARI FULL SPEECH ON COVID-19
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Health Education
- Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Senior Secondary Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- First Degree Certificate NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Birth issued by a recognized agency
- Valid means of identification.
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable) and also Candidates with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDE).
- Candidates with a Higher National Diploma (HND) particularly in STEM-related subjects and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
METHOD OF APPLICATION