Ogun State School of Nursing Admission 2020/2021. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
You can apply to any of the following schools:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Online Application Procedure
1. Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
2. Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
3. Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
5. No Payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account. Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of fraudsters.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE
- Examination Date: Friday 23rd October, 2020.
- Venue: School of Nursing Idi-Aba, Abeokuta (within the FMC Idi-Aba premises)
- Time: 7.00 a.m
Instructions for the CBT
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Kindly come with your Printed-out slip, writing materials and face mask
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
All enquiries sholud be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY.
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past questions are available for pickup at the Ministry of Health, Schools of Nursing, Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro.
Application closes Friday, 21st August, 2020.
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY. You may call 0805 351 9343 or 0813 554 4601