Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form [BMTC 2021] Application are invited from suitably candidates into Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise, BMTC 2021
Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form [BMTC 2021]
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28th February 2022.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
Applicants are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form [BMTC 2020]
Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Interested Applicants Click here are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
1. Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 17th May – 12th July 2021.
2.The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
4. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2nd March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com
closes on 30th March 2021.