The Lagos State Volunteer Corp (Team Lagos) as a platform will address the following:
- The gaps in essential service delivery
- Provide an opportunity for people to give back to the society
- Build positive community relations
- Improve employability prospects of youths through job experience
READ ALSO: COVID-19 NOT AIRBORNE
Who can Volunteer?
Online Volunteering allows the government tap into a wide range of skills and expertise, opening a door to:
- Diaspora (volunteer from anywhere)
- People who are actively engaged in the labor market but wish to contribute to a meaningful cause while pursuing a demanding career.
- Particularly accessible to people with disabilities, who might otherwise have been excluded from such engagement.