The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] has begin sales of 2019/2020 admission form into the School of Basic Dental Nursing.
- Basic Dental Nursing
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants
1. Basic Dental Nursing (2019/2020 Academic Session):
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
- Conversion course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
- Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSCE/GCE O’Level in English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Denial Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.