KWASU Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2020/2021.
This is to inform the general public most especially 2020 Applicants that kwara state university management has reopen the 2020/2021 POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION.
According to our informant Chidinma the undergraduate registration column (POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION) have been included on the university website Portal. CLICK HERE
AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS REPORT THE UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT IS YET TO EXTEND THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2020/2021 Pre Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU):
Online registration starts from Friday 28th August, 2020.
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU And scored 160 in 2020 JAMB UTME except for courses listed on the registration portal.
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
The following courses are presently not available on the University portal while alternatives are provided for the prospective candidates
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education Historys Library and Information Science|
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only as screening fees.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE,
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
The Closing date for online registration is Friday 11th September, 2020.