Kwara Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
INFORMATION REACHING US HAS IT THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF KWARA STATE POLY HAS EXTENDED THE ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FO 2020/2021 TO 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2020
Management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- The Portal opens on 7th September, 2020.
ELIGIBILITY FOR Kwara Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2020 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Kwara Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Kindly log on to the Kwara Poly admission screening portal via https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on 7th September, 2020 and closes on SUNDAY 13th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from the applicants portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
SUNDAY 13th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm