The Kaduna State Scholarship Board, KSSB therefore welcomes application from reasonable and qualified indigents student of the Kaduna State to apply for the ongoing local government scholarship form for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic session.
- Applicants for postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with second class honours Upper Division.
- Applicants must be registered full – time students of any recognized and accredited institution of higher learning.
- All other applicants Undergraduates, Higher National Diploma, National Diploma and Nigeria Certificate in Education must be registered full-time students of any recognized and accredited institution of higher learning in Nigeria.
- Admission Letter
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Letter of indigenization or Citizenship
- 2 passports with your name written at the back and signed by you
- Current student’s Payment Slip,