UTME CHANGE OF COURSES/INSTITUTION PORTAL
2020 JAMB candidates that the portal for UTME change of course/institution and also correction of date for 2020/2022 have been officially opened by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board(Jamb).
The following is the process of how candidates can be allow to effect correction of data on his/her UTME/DE Registration without OTP CODE Or Sim Card use for Jamb registration
- The candidate must approach any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/ProfessionalTest Centres (PTCs) Nationwide;
- At the JAMB Office, the candidate should supply any of registration number, email and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE;
- The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
- The candidate goes and prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP;
- The candidate affixes a copy of his/her passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
- The JAMB Official after confirming that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
- All subsisting COVID-19 protocols must be fully observed.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY
All subsisting Covid-19 protocols must be fully observed.
Candidates can follow the procedure step by step to do jamb change of courses/institution themselves.
The only accepted browser is Chrome
2.Login with the email and password you use to register for jamb 2020.
3.Click on registration (2020 only) from the list of services on the left side.
4.from the drop down select 2020 UTME data correction.
5. Then proceed to payment
After payment proceed(1,2,3&4) to make change.
NOTE: THE price is N2,500 plus charge from the bank.
He went further to state that 2020 UTME candidates can only do change of course/institution twice at accredited CBT centres and also the deadline for Jamb change of courses/Institution is not yet announced by the board.