Iyi-Enu Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2020/2021. This is to inform all applicants of the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State that the entrance examination date for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Entrance Examination would be held over a period of four (4) days, from 14th to 17th September, 2020 by 9am dailyand the following shall be the arrangement for the conduct of the examination.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, and observing the rules of the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), all candidates would be expected to come to the exams on different days.
Iyi-Enu Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2020/2021
- 14th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0001-0200
- 15th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0201-0400
- 16th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0401-0600
- 17th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0601-0800
2. FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
3. PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
4. EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.phpalternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
5. EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
6. PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
7. DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
8. EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is expected to start by 9:00am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension.
Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium
a. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
- Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday.