FUD POST UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LATEST UPDATE:-This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2020/2021 academic session who did ‘Change Of Institution’ and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT center on campus to rectify the mishap.
Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes.
NOTE: no fees attached.
Sale & Online Registration begin Monday 14th December, 2020.
1. Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). Read also: Federal University Dutse departmental Cut off Mark 2020/2021
Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip / Acknowledgement Slip.
Saturday January 17th 2021
M.Bukar Usman, FCIA