This is to inform the general public that admission form Into the Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery (KSCNM) Nursing and Midwifery has commenced for 2020/2021 session.
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
NOTE: The Kaduna State College of Nursing form is on for FREE.
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
Click here. To apply
Do you have any issues or difficulties?
This unit provides IT support to prospective applicants. Our team of highly skilled IT experts is dedicated to meeting your every need and help you get the most out of this portal. you can contact: Mr. Micah Bala on:
NO DATE YET.