Fidei Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time. This is to inform the general public that Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko has commence the sale of UTME /Direct entry (FULL TIme) Admission Form for 2020/2021 session.
LATEST: All prospective candidates seeking admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are informed that the Polytechnic 2nd screening exercise for admission into the ND and HND programmes holds February 13th, 2021, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
Forms for Direct Entry (DE) are still on sale, and interested candidates for Direct Entry (DE) can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Former students of the Polytechnic whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Candidates must bring along with them the following:
i. A copy of printed JAMB Result slip.
Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. birth certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II, First School Leaving Certificates, etc.).
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR Fidei Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
A. UTME CANDIDATES
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above. Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2020/2021 academic session and want to study at the institution, but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, if they are desirous to study at the institution.
B. DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
1. Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
2. Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR Fidei Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
The polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
METHOD OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION FORM FEES IS (N 6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
1. Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
3. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
4. Two passport-size photographs
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.