Fed Poly EDE HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full & Part-Time]. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into HND (Full- Time) Programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2020/2021 Academic Session in the following courses.
LATEST UPDATE:-Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, HND (Higher National Diploma) entrance examination will commence on Monday 1st March and end Wednesday 10th March 2021. The venue for the HND screening exercise is Online. HND Applicants are advised to log on to the Polytechnic’s Portal to write the screening test.
All registered candidates will be able to participate in the screening exercise via – https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/CBT.
Please take note of the following:
- Your FORM NUMBER (Application No) serves as your username and your SURNAME serves as your password. i.e. Username = your Form Number and Password = your surname in lowercase
- The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
- Total number of questions for each candidate session is 70.
Question Distribution is as follows:
- Departmental Questions
- English and
You can ONLY login during the time scheduled for you, hence, any candidate that fails to log in during the scheduled time may have lost his/her opportunity to write the screening test.
Below are the Examination Instructions:
- This is a competitive qualifying screening test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the screening test will be monitored and recorded.
Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, the use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams/camera during the period of the screening test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test will result in disqualification.
- During the screening test, you are not permitted to leave your position for any reason. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the screening test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab will result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen or talking within and around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- In the event that you run out of time, your screening test will automatically be submitted and saved on our server.
- Use of a face mask or face cap or any other thing that may make your recognition very difficult during the screening test is prohibited. Anyone that cannot be recognized shall be assumed to have impersonated a candidate, hence, automatic disqualification applies!
For assistance before and during the test, send a message via the chat window in the link provided above or contact the following numbers 08085746108, 07061230735 or email: email@example.com.
Available Courses for Fed Poly EDE HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full & Part-Time]
1. Computer Science
4. Applied Chemistry
5. Physics with Electronics
7. Hospitality Management
8. Leisure and Tourism Management
10. Banking and Finance
11. Business Administration and Management
13. Office Technology and Management
14. Architectural Technology & Management
15. Building Technology
16. Quantity Surveying
17. Estate Management
18. Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and
Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
19. Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
20. Computer Engineering
Requirements FOR Fed Poly EDE HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full & Part-Time]
Application for admission into the HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
(a) National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
(b) Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here To Apply Online
Application Form Price is N10,000.
31st October, 2020 (11:59pm).
Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579