Banking and Finance
4. Purchasing and Supply
5. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
6. Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
7. Horticultural Technology
8. Fisheries Technology
9. Architectural Technology
10. Building Technology
11. Estate Management
12. Quantity Surveying
13. Surveying and Geo-informatics
14. Urban and Regional Planning
15. Arts & Industrial Design
16. Glass Technology
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE
Applicants who wish to change to any of the above departments are to follow the laid down procedure:
1. Carefully consider the O’ Level requirement of the department you wish to apply. Information of the O’Level requirement can be found on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Page.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating:
i. Applicant’s FULL NAMES
ii. Application Number ( ensure this number is correct )
iii. Phone Number of the Applicant.
New Department of Choice
3. Wait for an Email Notification that your Change of Course has been Approved.
4. RE-PRINT your Post UTME Screening Form using your RRR. (This is very important!).
ELIGIBILITY FOR Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only)
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
28th December, 2020
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.