ESUT Post-UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021. Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August, 2020 and shall end on September 11, 2020. The website closes on 12th September, 2020
ELIGIBILITY FOR ESUT Post-UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
The screening will be online And Candidates are not required to appear for physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ESUT Post-UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
All Candidates must upload their o’level result in jamb Approval CBT Centers
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB and NECO (June/July) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.