EDOPOLY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 | ND Full TIME
Edo State Polytechnic, Usen 2020/2021 2nd Batch Post-UTME Screening has been slated to hold on 20th October 2020. The post utme registration is still ongoing.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) various National Diploma Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics.
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
School of Environmental Studies
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Requirement for EDOPOLY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 | ND Full TIME
- Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sitting. The
- five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three Subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR EDOPOLY POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 | ND Full TIME
|Application Start Date:||2nd July 2020
|Application Closing Date:||no date yet|
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login‘ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 3,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance