Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021. Applications are invited for admission into ND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and scored 140 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
School of Applied Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
School of Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration & Management
- Banking & Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
(a) Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(b) All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.ng.org and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(c) All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded toJAMB Website www.jamb.ng.org.
(d) Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
ANTI-COVID 19 PRECAUTION
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise on the date that would be announced later, with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitizers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be temperature test in every entrance.
- The following subjects are taken as one:
Economics or Commerce, Government or History /Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology, CRS is accepted only for an Business/social Science Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate