This is to inform the general Public that Covenant University 2020/2021 (National & International) Admission Screening form into the following degree Programs is on sale.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
admission into Covenant University are credit level passes in five (5) subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subject English language, Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry,government, Economic, biology,Commerce, Account,
- Candidates (National) applying to Covenant University are required to sit for the 2020/2021 UTME examination of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark.
- This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by filling the 2020/2021 JAMB registration forms.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme.
- Any candidate desiring to apply for a change of course after filling the forms must make their application to JAMB before the release of the 2020 UTME results.
- In addition to the above, Covenant University conducts screening exercise for all candidates seeking admission to the University and applicants may not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
Before you apply,
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Fresh applicants are required to create an account. Click Here to create an account.
- If you already have an account, click Here to login your credentials that will enable you complete your application over several sessions.
- The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!