BOSU Post-UTME /DE Admission Form 2020/2021. Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Borno State University, (BOSU) Maiduguri undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Eligibility For BOSU Post-UTME /DE Admission Form 2020/2021
Interested candidates with a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2020 examination and 5 credits at the SSCE Level. All candidates must choose the school as their choice of institution.
Interested candidates who didn’t choose the school in UTME are hereby requested to apply for a change of institution on the JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the University undergraduate courses.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
ii. Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- BA. Islamic Studies
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- BSc. Public Administration
iv. Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR. BOSU Post-UTME /DE Admission Form 2020/2021
- CLICK HERE
- Click on ‘New application’.
- The login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level
Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution
And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only
Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A-Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
NO DATE YET
For further inquiries contact the admission Officer on these numbers 07035879391,07017999165.