BABCOCK University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/
Applicants are hereby Inform that Babcock University Postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 is on sale into the following Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees program
Click here To view Available Postgraduate Courses
a. Regular Semester Module: This runs from September to April every year. A minimum of three semesters for MBA, MSc ans six semesters for PhD is the duration for the program.
b. Elongated Semester Module: This runs for 24 weeks (Weekends only). starting from July every year. The program is spread across a minimum of four semesters for MBA, MSc and seven semesters for PhD.
c. Summer Semester Module: This runs from May to August every year.
BABCOCK University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/ Requirements
a. Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized univerity or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted.
b. Masters Degree: A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized Univesity with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted. A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University or with a professional certification in addition to first degree or HND may also be admitted to a Masters Degree programme.
c. Doctor of Philososphy (PhD) Degree:A Candidate with a good Masters Degree not less than 60% average from a recognized University or 4.00 CGPA on a 5 poin scale may be admitted.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Click here To obtain the form online
- Downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of N10,000 paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank, or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate’s names and choice of programme.
- Completed Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; and this is the responsibility of the candidate. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State
BABCOCK University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/ DEADLINE
NO DATE YET
For further information/enquires, please contact 09094619786, 08133636564 and 08072090645 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,