ANSU [COOU] Admission List 2020/2021
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s portal. See details on how to check the list below;
Steps to Check ANSU [COOU] Admission List 2020/2021
- CLICK HERE .
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below to accept your admission offer on jamb caps
- CLICK HERE.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
At the time of writing this report the post utme admission form is still on sale click here to apply