The management of Anchor University has commence Sale of Admission Form into the following Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) For 2020/2021 Session.
AVAILABLE PROGRAM & REQUIREMENTS
Interested Applicants of JUPEB Programme must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
|Humanities||Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, History LIT-CRS-HIS||Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Government LIT-CRS-GOV||Economics, Account, Mathematics ECO-ACC-MTH||Economics, Account, Government ECO-ACC-GOV|
|Social and Management Science||Economics, Account, History ECO-ACC-HIS||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry MTH-PHY-CHE||Mathematics, Physics, Economics MTH-PHY-ECO||Physics, Chemistry, Biology PHY-CHE-BIO||Physcis, Chemistry, Economics PHY-CHE-ECO|
|Natural and Applied Science||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics PHY-CHE-MTH||Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics BIO-CHE-MTH||Economics, Government, Literature ECO-GOV-LIT|
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
NO DATE GIVEN YET