Alvan Ikoku College Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | NCE & Degree. Management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri wish to invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility For Alvan Ikoku College Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | NCE & Degree
- Degree: 180
- NCE: 100.
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2020/2021 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Method Of Application for Alvan Ikoku College Post-UTME Admission
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.