AAUA Institute Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021 | PGD, UGD Diploma The Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Diploma, Undergraduate and postgradute programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
There are two study centres: Akure and Akungba.
1. The Akure Study Centre is St. Thomas Aquinas College, Akure, Ondo State.
2. The Akungba Study Centre is the Campus of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS FOR AAUA Institute Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021 | PGD, UGD Diploma
A. Professional Master’s Programmes (Two Academic Sessions)
Master’s in Security Psychology (MSP)
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
Master’s in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Master’s in Public Administration (MPA)
B. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (One Academic Session)
Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Postgraduate Programme in Public Administration (PGDPA)
Postgraduate Programme in Computer Science (PGDCS)
C. Undergraduate Programmes (Five Academic Sessions)
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
B.A. English Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
D. Diploma Programmes (Two Academic Sessions)
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Computer Science
Click here for the admission requirements for each programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAUA Institute Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021 | PGD, UGD Diploma
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on PAY NOW
- This will enable you to make your payment online VIA DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD on UNIFIED PAY PLATFORM ONLY
- After successful payment VIA CARD ONLINE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, goto to your dashboard to view/print your payment receipt, and then proceed to fill the application form
- Fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowlegment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Note: Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office in Akungba. Short-listing would be done online. All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones. Applicants are advised to use their Whatsapp numbers.
APPLICATION FEES FOR AAUA Institute Part Time Admission Form 2020/2021 | PGD, UGD Diploma
1. Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 (including bank charges).
2. Undergraduate = N12,815 (including bank charges).
3. Diploma = N10, 315 (including bank charges).Our Major Selling Points
We have low and affordable school fees with flexible payment options.
Students can check their results online using their mobile phones.
Our programmes are fast because we run three semesters in a year.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Professor Bolanle Ogungbamila
(Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes, AAUA) on 07038675198
Mr. Opeoluwa Akinfemiwa