IMSU Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
Information reaching us from our informant umerah Rapheal has it that IMO state University now accept second choice candidates for 2020/2020 Post utme online registration.
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session will be on sale from 10th September,2020.
SALE/ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGIN FROM 10th SEPTEMBER, 2020.
ELIGIBILITY FOR IMSU Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2019/2020
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
Visit www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de.
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your Interswitch enabled debit card
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date – 30th November, 2020
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
30th November, 2020